Tuesday, October 9, 2007

hey look, a distraction!

Well.. i finished these last night. I started them last September as a sample of my pink grapefruit sock yarn and just never got around to doing the second one. i was halfway down the leg of the second one and finished it off yesterday.. which was odd. I've tried finishing it before and i kept hitting that black hole effect where you knit and knit and nothing seems to change, EVER. so maybe it just caught up with me.
I did, however, have a lot of bus knitting time yesterday. Stupid Uni.

But yes, another pair down, i think these will be a birthday gift for my housemate's birthday. I am a crazy person, aren't i? think that will do me for a while though..

Ms Spider xo

6 comments:

Kate (Kiss My Frog) said...

Love the colours! Very, very pretty.

DrK said...

ah pink grapefruit...how i miss thee! nice contrast toe too.

Rosie said...

Great colours!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, great colours! I like the way it stripes.

Anonymous said...

Always a fan of fabulous spidey-yarn. Although I think I'm always going to have a special place in my heart for Wizz Fizz. :))

Anonymous said...

They look so wonderful and I love their matchiness!!! The colours shouldn't look good together but they work so well!!!