Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A near disaster averted.

My reckless destashing without considering the size of the project nearly bought me under last night. Luckily I was saved from the fire by the kind ladies at Blue Moon Fiber Arts.

For those of you considering this as a reward for yourself on meeting your goals - you will totally enjoy the customer service experience. They have even altered their shipping method internationally to be less expensive and more efficient to their customers.

Whenever you ask something it is usually done and I have the rescue skein winging it's way to me shortly. So my second pair for SSS is on the shelf until it's arrival. Moving on to another stocking stitch pair for dh this time.

read about it here.

2 comments:

Bells said...

Oh I'm so jealous. I've never had any of that lovely stuff. Post photos when it comes!

jp said...

Will do!