Tuesday, November 27, 2007

summer .....


Here is the second sock, enjoying a very common weekend past time for Aussies, its at a cricket game.

Then, because I started it during the election coverage, and then spent the next day at the cricket, knitting, its finished, and artistically draped over my newest dragon.

Ah life is good here right now, my younger daughter just finished her first sock, even grafting the toe, and teaching me how to do it. Yes campers, I have never grafted a toe, always just done a star toe, but she is shaming me into trying something new .....

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Great photos! Hope the socks enjoyed the cricket match! You should post a picture of your daughter's sock :)

Rose Red said...

I was going to say the same thing as Melinda! Glad you are teaching the sock about the great Aussie summer traditions!