Friday, November 2, 2007

Couldn't Wait for FO Friday

Actually, in Australia I think it is already Friday, so it is FO Friday. Sort of. My last October pair were boot socks/hiking socks for my boyfriend:

All the details are at http://craftycarolyn.livejournal.com/

That makes my total for October 5 pairs. That means that I have so far managed my goal of a pair a week.
By the way, this is a great pattern if you want to learn to do two socks on two circulars. It guides you step by step, with lots of text, on how to do that. The pattern is free on the Knit Picks site, it's called Boot Socks.
{Also, I updated my profile on blogger, so it should be easier to learn about me from there}

1 comment:

Rose Red said...

I really like the contrasting colours you've chosen for these socks - and thanks for the tip aobut the pattern - I'm yet to try socks on two circs.