Thursday, November 29, 2007

Retro Rib Socks

Despite the craziness of buying a house and moving this month, I'm still on track for my goal of one pair per month. This pattern is "Retro Rib Socks" from Interweave's Favorite Socks.

Retro Rib

I've now made FOUR pairs from this book; I love it. What I didn't love was the yarn: TOFUtsies. It's a blend of wool, cotton, "soysilk," and chitin. (Yes, ground up crustaceans.) Sounds interesting, right? I had a hell of a time getting it to behave. Head over to my blog for the whole story.

Next up: Jaywalkers! I've finally given in to the temptation, seeing as how everybody else in the known universe has knitted them.

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

They look great! Can't believe you haven't knit Jaywalkers yet!!

Claudine said...

They look fantastic!!

Terri said...

Gorgeous!