Monday, November 5, 2007

Sock Meme

I saw this meme on a blog and thought I'd share the questions here, in case anyone wants to answer the questions and link back. I thought it kind of fit this KAL, no? I haven't done it on my blog yet, but I'm sure I will sometime this month... I'm doing NaBloPoMo so I'm aiming to post every single day, hopefully without boring myself or anyone who checks in. :-) So anyway, here are the questions....

1. What’s your favorite sock yarn? (please note that the word “yarn” is singular. Just pick one. I know it’s hard.)

2. What’s your favorite type and brand of sock needle?

3. Do you knit your socks toe up, cuff down or sideways?

4. Do you knit both socks at once or just one at a time?

5. What’s your favorite toe and why?

6. Favorite heel?

7. Do you prefer plain or patterned socks?

8. Who do you knit the most socks for?

9. Do you darn your socks? If not, what do you do with them?

10. Do you only wear handknit socks?

Bonus Question: What pattern, if any, is your basic “I-just-need-a-pair-of-socks” sock pattern based on? Do you keep it written down or memorized?

2 comments:

jp said...

All done see

http://jpknittingandstuff.blogspot.com/

amy said...

Mine's here.