Saturday, January 5, 2008

Yay!!!

Finally, some pics to post!
A finished pair of socks - anklet, Cascade Fixation Bulky, for my sister-in-law (generic top-down construction, 36 stitches):

One sock - Jolly Jumbuck's Aphrodite, Athabasca colourway (my first-ever toe-up, improvised pattern over 48 stitches -couldn't work out the heel, so I just did the ole heel flap/turning like I do when I do top-down, and it's fine!!!):

(modelled begrudgingly by Lucy Bell)
And I've just started another pair, the Summer Socks, in fire-engine red (not the actual name of the colour, can't find the band), Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport!!

I'm on a roll!

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

Nice cat model!! Looks very impressed! Love the colour of those socks, nice dark shade!

knightlyknitter.wordpress.com said...

oh, that Athabasca...I am weak at teh knees!