Thursday, January 3, 2008

This must count as a pair?


Woo-Hoo! Finally a pair (sort of) of socks from me!
The two on the ends are the same, knit for my 5 year old twin nieces. The one in the middle is similar, and for their dad, my brother.
I got the twins' done in good time, but the one for my brother was steam-blocked on the needles and finished in the car on the way to see him Christmas Eve.
I've done another pair, too, but no photo yet.
And I'm knitting the heel flap of the second sock in yet a third pair. Not nearly as many as most, but major accomplishments for me this year!

4 comments:

amy said...

Having seen one of these in person, I can say with great authority that they're beautiful. And also already much loved.

--jill's sister :)

DrK said...

they are really beautiful, so much work! i would never have the patience to make ONE!

Rose Red said...

These are great - one day, maybe, I will try a fair isle stocking. Perhaps when Sydney has a white Christmas!!!

Ambaa said...

Those are gorgeous!