Thursday, January 24, 2008

3 Pairs Finished!

I have been away from the computer for far too long due to moving house but I guess it had it's advantages because I managed to get some knitting done & I think I completed the challenge I set for myself. I'll have to check back on my older post to be a 100% positive. These Lorna's Laces in Black Purl colourway I started over a year ago are now finally finished. This pair I knitted for my daughter I used Jitterbug sock yarn which was purchased 12 months ago. I am happy to say that her boyfriend also liked his socks I made for him for Christmas. You may remember they were the ones I knitted in the Opal yarn when a work colleague remarked about people only like to wear grey socks. There's more about my finished socks on my blog.

4 comments:

Bells said...

Those jitterbug socks look amazing! Almost psychedelic!

Carol said...

Wow wow wow. These are absolutely terrific.

Michelle said...

Fantastic!

Rose Red said...

Oh yes, psychedelic socks - so cool!!