Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Three! I can has three!

I have three pairs to show off! Well, only two of them are really SSS socks - the others are a ring-in. First, the Fruit Salad Socks:


These are Scarlet Fleece 'It's Tubular x 2' in colourway Popsicle. The pattern is 'Vog On from Knitty. I enjoyed knitting these very much!

My second pair has been dubbed Foyle's Socks:



This is Mega Boots Stretch. The pattern is a nice simple Garter Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks.

Finally, here are the ring-in pair. I actually started these mid last year and I finally got around to finishing them. My co-worker named them Eviscerated Seaweed:

This is the very wonderful Wollmeise Sockenwolle in 'Suzanne' colourway. The pattern is Broad Spiral Ribbing from More Sensational Knitted Socks. They don't really belong here because they were begun well before the knitalong, but I just wanted to show them off because they are so cool :) More pics on my blog.

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

I love all of these socks - especially the names of them!!! Eviscerated seaweed - heh!!

Diantee said...

Great work - doing better than some of us!