Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Some of my Summer Socks!

Hi there sock knitters! I thought that since I have allowed myself to slow down a bit with the socks I would show you what I have done so far this Summer:



These were made for my friend for Christmas. Back to Basics pattern from Knitty. I have been really slack about taking photos of finished socks, then Christmas was upon me and I wrapped all my socks without taking pictures! The yarn is from here. There was another pair of socks knitted but again, no photo! I must get my act together!

One of a pair for a friend for Christmas. Unfortunately they were not finished in time and I was still knitting the second sock Boxing Day. They are now complete! Knitted with yarncakes yarn that was a gift in my tea cosy swap from Donyale.

1 comment:

Rose Red said...

oooh, do like the colour of your yarncakes socks - very nice!