Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanks for the Sock Newbie Love!

I just wanted to personally say a BIG thankyou to all the newbies for all the love you have been sending. I am so glad you liked the tins and stitchmarkers, I had alot of fun making them for you all. And it made me feel alot less guilty about all the mints I have eaten!!

It was purely selfish you realise. The Goddess of All that is Good and Yarnly rewarded me for spreading the love by arranging a dear friend to give me some beautiful Koigu Painters Palette Premium Merino (dont you love writing the whole name out?) for my birthday. Yummo!



Now, if only the Goddess of All that is Good and Yarnly could grant me a HUGE boost of mojo to get me back on the sock knitting bandwagon ( I really do think I am going to beat you to that wooden spoon Joods!) Maybe I need to recycle some more tins.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mints!

No comments: