Monday, December 3, 2007

One down one to go......



My slow knitting on sock one is finally finished. I put off the ends where I know I should embrace the completion of the project but the next sock will be cast on tonight. I need to finish the second before the 22nd. My Daughter is coming to see us three weeks from yesterday. The panic to finish is setting in but I will focus and finish. Here is the first completed sock, almost 2 weeks later than I wanted.


UPDATE
To answer a couple comments, It's Yarn Addict Anni sock yarn from the UK colorway Pink swirl. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5176497&section_id=5106532

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this! It's so pretty! What pattern and what yarn did you use? Good luck with getting the 2nd sock finished on time. ;o)

Terri said...

Very pretty!