Thursday, December 6, 2007

Don't Forget Us Just Because We're Knitting Other Stuff!

Just letting everyone know I haven't forgotten my sock obligations - knitting a big thing and Chrissie Pressies has rather taken over my life currently - but I'm still thinking about socks and buying yarn and finding patterns and generally petting poor lost skeins of sock yarn - I rather fell off the wagon and bought this from lovely Irene at the Jolly Jumbuck. She is, unfortunately a first class enabler!! (and yarn pusher - but don't tell her I said that - she's got the good stuff!)


Hand Maiden Casbah in Rain Forest and Fleece Artist Somoko in Pinata - highly droolworthy and mine, mine, MINE!


So I haven't forgotten about SSoS and will be finishing a pair and casting on my next pair in the next few days!

3 comments:

Kate (Kiss My Frog) said...

I know exactly where you're coming from, Tink. I too have been a little other-directed lately with my Pinwheel sweater and some sewing projects. After all, woman cannot live by socks alone. ;-)
Scrummy yarn - turning a little green, here.

Rose Red said...

I too have been sharing the love around various projects not just socks - even crochet! Yeah crochet out and loud!

kgirlknits said...

the yarn's lovely! It's hard fitting everything in around this time of year, isn't it?! I've been madly trying to get all Christmas items finished, and the socks seem to have fallen by the wayside a bit!