Sunday, March 2, 2008

Socks on Holiday Winners!

Congratulations to our tied winners, KMS and Rosie!

We had some fabulous entries and were delighted to see such creativity for the Socks on Holiday contest.

Both our winners will win a skein of merino sock yarn from The Knittery, kindly donated by Daphne.

Winners, please email us with your postal address.

Stay tuned for the next contest that RoseRed and I have planned.

It's also worth noting that there's only the remainder of March left fo SSoS! How it's flown by! Get ready to tally up at the end of the month and see who has made the most socks.

Also, the Can Assist project continues. Leave a comment to let us know if you think you will have some socks ready in the next month or so.

Bells
& Rose Red.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations KMS and Rosie!

I have dontated one pair of socks already to Canassist, but am hoping to make another pair by the end of March.

Rosie said...

Wow, hasn't the time passed quickly. I'm not ready for it to be finished just yet, but it did give me the incentive I needed to knit those balls of Patonyle I bought ages ago.

DrK said...

ooh a tie! ooh knittery wool. lucky me. thanks everyone for your votes! k xxx

Carol said...

Congratulations to you both. But the end of March coming up already???? Waaaaah. Can't we keep going all the year???? I love all the inspiration. Sigh. My bloglines is now going to get soooo long. LOL

Ann said...

Congratulations to the winners - it was a tough choice for me when voting. I will have 2 pairs of socks ready by the end of the month. Can I include a couple of beanies? Let me know where to send them to. Thanks.

Diantee said...

I will have some socks ready. Where do I send them? Thanks

kgirlknits said...

thanks for organising SSoS RoseRed & Bells - it's been great to be a part of and observe everyone's work this summer.

I will have one pair of socks ready for CanAssist by the end of March, too.