Monday, March 24, 2008

A month's worth of socks

I've been busy and haven't posted for a while, but I have quite a few FOs!

Rosy Toes: I'll be donating these to CanAssist, as the colours (while beautiful) have a little too much hot pink for me. They're made from Cherry Tree Hill Sockittome in 'Old Rose' and a simple garter rib.


Coconut Ice. These are made from Toftsies in 'Lightfoot' colourway, in Twin Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks.

Spotty Cactus; Austermann Step, plain stockinette on 2.25mm.



Indira: made from Schaefer Anne in the 'Indira Ghandi' colourway, plain stockinette on 2mm needles. I really love the way this yarn knits up, although it's too hot for summer!

These were all done toe-up with a heel flap. Bigger pics on my blog: Vanessarama

4 comments:

Ann said...

Lovely socks & they look so perfect. I also knit my socks toe-up with a slipped st heel.

Carol said...

Oh my, they are all so superb. I adore the spotty cactus one. Beautiful beautiful knitting.

Rose Red said...

All fabulous socks and great names too!

Bells said...

so many great colourways there. So effective! And you're giving CTH socks away? Wow. Generosity. Just wonderful.