Friday, October 3, 2008

The Sock Crocheter

I participated last year and wasn't too successful as I think I only made 2 1/2 pairs of socks. I recall I had a lot of entries to the show to make at the time, and I may have gotten a little waylaid.

But this year I'm back and I'm crocheting socks with a vengeance. The reason? I want to get through some of this sock yarn stash:


I've already used the brown Regia, and half the Sonne Wollmeise, and I sold some Patonyle ... but the rest is mine for the crocheting.

And I haven't mentioned yet that in about February next year I'm taking possession of five projects' worth of Knitpicks sock yarn, so I need to make room!

That's my only goal - to crochet lots of socks. My goal is five pairs.

Michelle

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

five pairs! woo hoo! Nice stash pic too.

Hollie/Jemsmum said...

Noice stash! What's all the KP for? I'd love to get some KP sock yarn ;)