Saturday, October 4, 2008

One down.....


So I finished in October does that count? These are my Sockdown 08 Orange september socks. This is my first time posting pics to a blog so I hope it works. The pattern is Retro Rib Socks by Evelyn A. Clark. The yarn is Patonyle dyed by me. I'm gifting these to my aunt that's why they look a little big...too big for me.
I have managed to accumulate a truckload of sock yarn over the last few months....Etsy anyone? I'll posta pic when DH isn't around to faint when I pull it all out!
I really want to knit some down as it's all gorgeous and I have so many plans. I'm hoping to do at least 10 pairs over summer. These guys took me 8 days so I hope my mojo continues!


3 comments:

Bells said...

Sometimes I am so glad I've never developed an Etsy habit. Could be SO bad for me.

10 pairs. Nice plan.

Michelle said...

These socks are beautiful. The yarn you've dyed is gorgeous, so it's "yes" to Etsy from me!

Rose Red said...

LOVE this colour! and the socks themselves are fantastic! Look forward to seeing the stash shot!