Friday, October 24, 2008

Do A Thing Called The Crocodile Rox




I am late to the Sock Party, but I suddenly realised I had a sock to share!! I don't know that I have any particular aims for the SSS, but I would like to knit myself four pairs of socks to replace the ones that have worn out in the last few months. I think I would also like to make them all my own patterns.



The first pair have been inspired by my handbag and I wrote about it here.



I have finished one and started the other. I have promised to write out the pattern, so as soon as I have finished knitting them, I'll do that!!!








2paw

Harki and Peri Naughty
and now Boogelly Blogger won't let me add any more pictures.


2 comments:

Rose Red said...

Glad you've joined the sock party! I think 4 pairs of self-designed socks is a great goal!

Anonymous said...

My mom and I would love to do this - can you point me in a direction to help us get started as we would be newbies.