Monday, September 24, 2007

Ready to Rock

I am pretty excited about this knitalong. I took part in my first swap earlier this year with Sockapalooza 4, and it was huge fun, so I'm really looking forward to SSS! I've joined the Ravelry group (I'm KissMyFrog there too), and I have twelve (12!) sock patterns in my queue. I've also joined the Sock Knitters Anonymous group on Ravelry, and am going to simultaneously do the Sockdown Challenge (if you're on Ravelry, you should check it out - it's a year long schedule of designers and techniques intended to stretch us as sock knitters and get us to try new things - and there's prizes!).
Now all I have to do is finish the Baby Surprise Jacket and Charade socks that are currently on the needles, and come Monday, I'm ready to cast on for a Summer's worth of socky fun.
Three cheers for Rose Red and Bells!

1 comment:

Bells said...

We like excited participants!

Welcome aboard!