Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm ready-let's go!

Thanks for organising this knitalong. It should be lots of fun. I've thought about how I would like to challenge myself, and rather than going for quantity, I am going to go for "firsts" or things that are new to me. My first 2 weeks will mostly be spent travelling (can we picture sock pictures through SE of Sth Aust, and Western Vic ?) so I will take the socks I am currently working on. We might even get sock pictures at the Bendigo Woollen Mills. So this is what I've come up with for my personal challenges:



1. Knit a pair of socks using the Magic Loop Method.
2. Knit a pair of toe-up socks.
3. Knit a pair of socks from each of Favorite Socks and Sensational Knitted Socks.


I think that will do for now. Both those methods will be new to me and I would like to try them as I currently am a top down, dpns gal. The reason for challenge no. 3 is that although I have these books and love them, I have not actually knitted anything from them-yet.



As far as rewards go-I am leaving that open at the moment.......

1 comment:

Rose Red said...

Can't wait to see your socks on holidays pics Leonie!