Hi my name is Shazmina Bendi and I am putting this out there, up front.
I have completer/finisher issues!
So my personal challenge, for the Southern Summer of Socks is quite simple. I vow/pledge to complete all socks, and I mean pairs, that I start this summer. Whew, Now that I have put that out there I feel a little tingly and alot scared! eeeekkkkkk!
My hit list for this knit along includes:
- A pair of knee high socks, for me. Could be handy next winter ;)
- A pair of socks for my BF. This one could be tricksy as I do not, in fact, have a BF. I would like one, and given my completer/finisher issues, I may in fact complete this pair of socks 6 months after he appears on the scene, whoever HE is. If you have seen him, please send him my way!
- A pair of lace socks for my Mum.
- Learn the toe up method of sock knitting. It just seems like it would be sensible. To me anyway!
- Baby socks, many pairs. I seem to be surrounded by baby making machines at present. Love it!
- A pair of socks for my lunchtime knitting companion who has just moved to the UK. I miss her.
- Design a pair of socks. I have a really cool lace pattern that I am itching to incorporate into a pair of socks.
- And finally, dye some of the 1700 m of undyed 4ply sock yarn I have purchased. See people, I am not exaggerating about the completer/finisher issues!
And as for a reward...... hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Being driven by my future BF to Colinette in Wales in a Mini Cooper S (new model) in April 2008.
Is that too much to ask for???