Saturday, February 2, 2008

Finished, Begun and Planning

It has been a while since I updated. I have finished:


The Feather and Fans Socks from Socks Socks Socks in STR yarn. Absolutely lovely, but they don't fit :( :( Anyone interested in a swap - some gorgeous hand knitted socks for some gorgeous skeins of yarn?? (You need to have a longish narrow foot and narrow ankle - if interested leave a comment on my blog and I'll get back to you). They do need a new home and they really are very pretty.
Also finished:



Lenahlias in STR Monsoon colourway. I love these socks!!

Begun:


Embossed Leaves from Favorite Socks in STR yarn (can't remember the colourway). Easy knitting and fantastic sock pattern.
My next project will be Kitri. I have had this kit for about a year and had totally forgotten it! Shows how fickle love can be sometimes... I am going to make myself get through sock 1 of Embossed Leaves and beginning Sock 2 before I will cast on for Kitri. I can't wait.
Details at The Blog.

1 comment:

Nellie said...

Oooo - have just ordered the Kitri! Am looking forward to some gorgeous red and black lace action!