Sunday, February 15, 2009

At last - socks for your pleasure!

I've been a bit naughty about blogging on SSoS.

I have finished 5 pairs so far (one pair had one completed sock and had been abandoned for another love for a while, so it was a bit of a head start). Then there was the frantic Christmas knitting and so on.

Before Christmas I finished the Dragon Dance socks (finally!) and also started and finished Holidazed. That was the January and December kits from the Rockin' Sock Club.

Then while we were on our delayed Christmas holiday I finished 3 pairs L to R you can see Circle socks in CTH Champlain Sunset, Waving Lace in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock Mediumweight in Seastone, and Mojos in Yarn Pirate BFL.


I have 3 more single socks and a half sock I would like to make friends for before the end of SSoS. We shall see!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, you have been busy. They look great. I especially love the colours in the Waving Lace pair.

Rose Red said...

Great work on the socks!! All great colours and patterns! Good luck with finishing the rest before summer's out!