Monday, April 20, 2009

Spoil Me Socks

These socks have to be the longest-to-knit-socks I have ever made!!!

They were started back in May 2008 and finished in January 2009.

It's not that the pattern was hard, it's just that I lost my mojo during that time.


The yarn is The Knittery's Merino Cashmere Sock (old style) in Cherries colourway and the pattern is my own - picot edging, eye of partridge heel and star toe.

There's a little bit about them on my blog Jo Knits (but not very much 'cos I deleted my blog and started again back in December).

On the upside - I think I've got my mojo back!!!!

6 comments:

Leonie said...

Every one needs socks that spoil them! Congratulations on recovering your mojo.

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

goldensparks said...

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Keep up the good work.. Will drop by your blog often.. Do find time to visit my blog.. Keep in touch.. Take care.. Cheers mate!

Abigail Frank said...

I like the name of your blog

...Mrs.P! said...

Those socks are cool. I really like the colour. Socks are something I really love to learn how to knit. I ma a very novice knitter and can really only do the 2 most basic stitches and I am terrible at understanding knitting patterns, but one day, I will knit a pair! I swear! Right after I finish all the squares for my knitted-patchwork-blanket I've been working on for the last 18 months!

sanjeet said...

I'm waiting for your new posts.
home jobs india